Friday, March 03, 2006

 

If she picked the winners...


Best Supporting Actor: George Clooney, Syriana
not only was the movie intellectually stimulating but Clooney did a great job - however, over all in this category I am not that impressed

Best Supporting Actress: Rachel Wiesz, The constant Gardener
I personally think that this category is stacked. i would be satisfied if any of these ladies were given the award with the exception of Michelle
Best Actor: Philip Seymour Hoffman, Capote
I personally think he is one of the best actors of our time and whether he wins or not he is by far the best actor in this category.

Best Actress: Kira Knightly, Pride and Prejudice
She is a dream to watch on the big screen. This was a great performance for a classic story.

Best Picture: Crash
by far one of the most riveting movies this year. I hope it wind...if not, I may cry

Even if the academy doesn't agree with me, we all know that I am right!

Who would you pick?
Comments:
No, you are wrong! Amy Adams totally is the best supporting actress. And George Clooney sucks! Other than that you are generally right. If Reese doesn't win, Keira is my second choice. Notice that as long as you agree with me, you can be considered right.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home